I like to take song lyrics as statuses. They help me sum up how I'm feeling over a few days or weeks while sharing music.
- 🛻 Do I make you wanna dance real slow / Go flyin' down a two-lane road
- Set 8/22/20, Billy Currington's “Do I Make You Wanna”
- 🎙️ And it breaks my heart
- Set 5/23/20, Regina Spektor's “Fidelity”
- 📽️🌈 And now I see technicolor
- Set 4/28/20, Ryn Weaver's “The Fool”
- ⛵ I'm gonna need something to hold on to
- Set 2/4/20, Emily Warren's “Something to Hold on To”
- 👻 Good at overthinking with my heart / How you even think it got this far?
- Set 12/19/19, Ariana Grande's “needy”
- 💤 You think that I could sense a trend
- Set 11/25/19, Tessa Violet's “Bored”
- ⏰ I’m stayin' up too late just so I can stay awake
- Set 11/23/19, Tessa Violet's “Bored”
- 🍃 Bad ideas, ay / I know where they lead
- Set 8/24/19, Tessa Violet's “Bad Ideas”
- 🌳 Forming empires in the shade of trees
- Set on an unknown date, Lights's “Running with the Boys” (Midnight Machines version)
- ⏳ Backup makeshift life
- Set on an unknown date, Imogen Heap's “Wait it Out”
- 🕊️ Handmade Heaven
- Set 2/9/19, Marina's “Handmade Heaven”
I didn't log all of them when I was first starting to do this, so I might have missed some and don't have the dates of some others.